Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Buckets







Well, I may be a bit late to the game for these but since I had already made one for Carter, I thought I would throw it on here anyway! Sooo...if you haven't already gotten a special easter bucket for your special little one, it's not too late!! These are so much better than the generic Walmart ones...and you won't need to replace it every year...what a wonderful keepsake! I originally bought the buckets with boys in mind, but Emma assured me that they would be good for girls too with some girlie ribbon...who am I to argue?? And buckets are so versatile...don't need one for Easter? How about for pet toys or maybe for keeping six bottled beverages chilled for a nice evening on the deck...when it's NOT 40 degrees outside!
**Just added the "lilly" bucket...for a doggie! And after Easter this will make a handy place for her toys!
The buckets are 5.3 quarts and measure 8 1/4" L, x 7 1/8 W and 20" H (with handle). $14

No comments:

Post a Comment